What's open Christmas Day?
EAST TEXAS (KLTV) - If you're not planning on preparing a holiday feast or you're traveling and don't have the tools to cook, you're in luck.
There are a few restaurants that will be open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Applebees, open on Christmas Day from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., nationwide
- Cracker Barrel, open until 2 p.m. on Christmas Eve, closed Christmas Day
- Denny's, open regular hours Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
- Einstein Bros. Bagle, open from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. Christmas Eve, closed Christmas Day, Tyler location
- IHOP, closing early Christmas Eve, open Christmas Day, call ahead for closing hours
- Jack in the Box, open Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, nationwide
- McDonald's, Longview locations open until 8 p.m. Christmas Eve, closed Christmas Day; Tyler locations open until 11 p.m. Christmas Eve, closed Christmas Day
- Chili's, closing at 9 p.m. Christmas Eve, closed Christmas Day
- Copeland's, open 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Christmas Eve, closed Christmas Day
- Wok Box in Tyler, open on Christmas Eve 11 a.m. - 8 p.m., Christmas Day 3-8 p.m.
- Where's Rufus Sports Bar, open 3 p.m. to midnight Christmas Day
- Luby's in Longview, opened Christmas Day 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Dicky’s BBQ in Tyler, opened Christmas Eve until 9 p.m., closed on Christmas Day
- Kawas Tyler, opened Christmas Eve 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. and opened Christmas Day 11:00 a.m., - 10:00 p.m.
Do you know a restaurant that will be open Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Email the KLTV digital team at email@example.com.
Copyright 2016 KLTV. All rights reserved.