A Tyler Junior College student's car is likely totaled after his trunk caught fire Friday in Tyler.
Trayvon Nobles was at an intersection at the corner of 5th Street and Loop 323 about 11:30 a.m. when he began to see and smell smoke coming from his white Chevrolet Impala. He pulled into a nearby CVS and discovered his trunk was on fire.
Tyler Police Department was alerted and the fire was out within five minutes.
Nobles said the believe the fire may have been due to faulty wiring in a trunk speaker. No one was injured in the fire.