EAST TEXAS (KLTV) - Fires are plaguing numerous communities across East Texas. Below is a constantly updates list of evacuations.
- CR 1617 & CR 1601
- CR 1619 to US Hwy 59 over to Hwy 155
- All residents on Swamp City Road on either side of Hwy 135 to FM 2207 are being evacuated due to Moore fire.
- Cole Bottom Road south to Wilkins Road--evacuations still in effect on FM 2207 between Hwy 135 and Wilkins Road.
- Both sides of Hwy 135 near Swamp City Road near Liberty City
Maude Cobb Convention center will be housing any evacuees and their pets.
- South of Hwy 294, north of CR 118 and CR 122, and west of FM 322 to the Leon County Line.
A shelter has been set up at Dogwood Hill Baptist Church on Hwy 79 E.
- Jackson Fire on Hwy 31 and FM 2767 has been contained and no evacuations are in place.
- UPDATE 9/7/11 3:30 pm: Mandatory evacuation between CR 233 and CR 26. Crews are fighting the blaze at CR 26. This fire is approximately 5 blocks away from the Jackson Heights fire Monday night. 6-7 houses are currently in danger.
Anyone living on the following County Roads in Rusk County must evacuate immediately.
- East of CR 476
- CR 475
- CR 476
- CR 477
- 09/6/11 4:20: The Carlisle School District is being evacuated
- Authorities are asking motorists to keep Hwy 42 and Hwy 13 clear for emergency vehicles.
- 9/6/11 5:20: Residents on CRs 4110D, 413 and 487 of Price must evacuate immediately.
- Road Closures: CR 4110D, 4113 and 487. FM 850, 1.5 miles west of Hwy 42 in New London.
- Hawk Rd. off of Hwy 154 and everything southeast of Hawk Rd.
- Mockingbird Road
- Martin Road
- Pin Oak Road
- FM 2454
- Mandatory evacuation for residents on Dreesden Road, White Oak Road, Storie Road, and Grubb Steak Road.
- Marion County Sheriff's Office is conducting evacuations on the east side of the fire, along Hwy 59, and on the southside of Hwy 49.