Cowboys Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Dallas Cowboys right now have +900 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Cowboys this season on Fubo!
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +400
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +900
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Cowboys in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Cowboys' Super Bowl odds (+900) place them just sixth-best in the NFL, but according to computer rankings they are third-best.
- The Cowboys have experienced the seventh-smallest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, improving from +1500 at the start of the season to +900.
- The Cowboys have a 10% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Dallas Betting Insights
- Dallas is 8-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have seen eight of its 12 games hit the over.
- The Cowboys have been favored on the moneyline 10 total times this season. They've finished 9-1 in those games.
- Dallas has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cowboys have been a tough matchup for opposing teams, as they rank top-five in both total offense (fifth-best with 380.4 yards per game) and total defense (third-best with 287.1 yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Cowboys have been finding success on both offense and defense, ranking best in scoring offense (32.3 points per game) and fourth-best in scoring defense (18.3 points allowed per game).
Cowboys Impact Players
- In 12 games, Dak Prescott has thrown for 3,234 yards (269.5 per game), with 26 TDs and six INTs, and completing 70.1%.
- On the ground, Prescott has scored two TDs and gained 174 yards.
- In the passing game, CeeDee Lamb has scored seven times, hauling in 90 balls for 1,182 yards (98.5 per game).
- In 12 games, Tony Pollard has run for 737 yards (61.4 per game) and five scores.
- Brandin Cooks has 37 catches for 497 yards (45.2 per game) and five TDs in 11 games.
- On defense, Micah Parsons has helped keep opposing offenses in check with 42 tackles, 13.0 TFL, 11.5 sacks, and two passes defended in 11 games.
Bet on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cowboys Player Futures
2023-24 Cowboys NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Giants||W 40-0||+150000|
|2||September 17||Jets||W 30-10||+75000|
|3||September 24||@ Cardinals||L 28-16||+150000|
|4||October 1||Patriots||W 38-3||+150000|
|5||October 8||@ 49ers||L 42-10||+300|
|6||October 16||@ Chargers||W 20-17||+10000|
|8||October 29||Rams||W 43-20||+8000|
|9||November 5||@ Eagles||L 28-23||+600|
|10||November 12||Giants||W 49-17||+150000|
|11||November 19||@ Panthers||W 33-10||+150000|
|12||November 23||Commanders||W 45-10||+150000|
|13||November 30||Seahawks||W 41-35||+10000|
|15||December 17||@ Bills||-||+4000|
|16||December 24||@ Dolphins||-||+800|
|18||January 7||@ Commanders||-||+150000|
Odds are current as of December 5 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.