Texas A&M-CC vs. Northern Kentucky Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest that pits the Texas A&M-CC Islanders (2-2) versus the Northern Kentucky Norse (1-3) at Truist Arena should be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 71-68 in favor of Texas A&M-CC. Tipoff is at 6:00 PM ET on November 22.
According to our computer prediction, Texas A&M-CC projects to cover the 7.5-point spread in its matchup against Northern Kentucky. The over/under is listed at 141.5, and the two teams are projected to come in below that total.
Texas A&M-CC vs. Northern Kentucky Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Highland Heights, Kentucky
- Venue: Truist Arena
- Line: Northern Kentucky -7.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Northern Kentucky -350, Texas A&M-CC +280
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Texas A&M-CC vs. Northern Kentucky Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas A&M-CC 71, Northern Kentucky 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Texas A&M-CC vs. Northern Kentucky
- Pick ATS: Texas A&M-CC (+7.5)
- Pick OU: Under (141.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Texas A&M-CC Performance Insights
- Texas A&M-CC was carried by its offense last year, as it ranked 16th-best in college basketball by putting up 80.1 points per game. It ranked 271st in college basketball in points allowed (73.2 per contest).
- With 34 boards per game, the Islanders ranked 54th in college basketball. They allowed 31.1 rebounds per contest, which ranked 175th in college basketball.
- Last season Texas A&M-CC ranked 35th in college basketball in assists, dishing out 15.3 per game.
- The Islanders averaged 12.3 turnovers per game last year (224th-ranked in college basketball), and they forced 14.9 turnovers per contest (25th-best).
- Last season the Islanders sank 7.7 three-pointers per game (134th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 36.4% (62nd-ranked) from three-point land.
- Texas A&M-CC ranked 290th in the country with 8.2 three-pointers allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 160th with a 33.5% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc.
- Last season Texas A&M-CC took 65.8% two-pointers, accounting for 72.4% of the team's baskets. It shot 34.2% from three-point land (27.6% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.