Rice vs. Indiana State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's contest that pits the Indiana State Sycamores (2-1) against the Rice Owls (1-2) at Dollar Loan Center has a projected final score of 84-77 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Indiana State, who is the favorite in this matchup by our model. Tipoff is at 6:30 PM ET on November 21.
According to our computer prediction, Indiana State should cover the point spread, which is currently listed at 6.5. The two sides are projected to exceed the 159.5 over/under.
Rice vs. Indiana State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Henderson, Nevada
- Venue: Dollar Loan Center
- Line: Indiana State -6.5
- Point Total: 159.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Indiana State -300, Rice +240
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Rice vs. Indiana State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Indiana State 84, Rice 77
Spread & Total Prediction for Rice vs. Indiana State
- Pick ATS: Indiana State (-6.5)
- Pick OU: Over (159.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Rice Performance Insights
- Rice's defensive performance was 25th-worst in college basketball last year with 76.6 points allowed per contest, but offensively it was more effective, putting up 76.9 points per game (56th-ranked in college basketball).
- The Owls averaged 32.4 boards per game (134th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 31.6 rebounds per contest (206th-ranked).
- Rice averaged 15.2 dimes per game, which ranked them 40th in the nation.
- With 12.4 turnovers per game, the Owls were 235th in college basketball. They forced 11.5 turnovers per contest, which ranked 212th in college basketball.
- The Owls were 42nd in the country with 8.8 three-pointers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 116th with a 35.2% shooting percentage from three-point land.
- Rice was 312th in the nation with 8.4 treys allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 322nd with a 36.3% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc.
- Rice took 57.3% two-pointers and 42.7% from beyond the arc last season. Of the team's buckets, 67.8% were two-pointers and 32.2% were three-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.