Garrett Wilson vs. the Chiefs' Defense: Week 4 Matchup, Fantasy Projections and Preview
Garrett Wilson versus the Kansas City Chiefs pass defense and Mike Edwards is a matchup to watch in Week 4, when the Jets face the Chiefs at MetLife Stadium. We have stats and analysis available for you right here.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Jets vs. Chiefs Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM ET
- Venue: MetLife Stadium
- Location: East Rutherford, New Jersey
- TV: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Garrett Wilson Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts||Avg. Fantasy Pts||Fantasy Rank (WRs)||Fantasy Rank (Overall)||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Chiefs|
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Garrett Wilson vs. Mike Edwards Insights
Garrett Wilson & the Jets' Offense
- Garrett Wilson's 165 receiving yards (55 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 12 receptions on 22 targets with two touchdowns.
- Through the air, New York's passing attack has been struggling this season, as it ranks last in the league with 401 passing yards (133.7 per game).
- The Jets have had one of the least effective scoring offenses in the league, ranking 32nd in the NFL by posting 14 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 32nd in the NFL with 225 total yards per contest.
- New York carries one of the lowest pass rates in the league this season, airing it out 28.3 times per game (third-fewest in NFL).
- In the red zone, the Jets have been one of the least pass-happy offenses this season, throwing the ball seven times (fourth-fewest in NFL).
Mike Edwards & the Chiefs' Defense
- Mike Edwards has a team-leading one interception to go along with six tackles and one pass defended.
- In the air, Kansas City has given up the fifth-lowest number of passing yards in the NFL, 534 (178 per game).
- The Chiefs' points-against average on defense is 13.3 per game, fourth-best in the NFL.
- Kansas City has allowed one player to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Two players have caught a touchdown against the Chiefs this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Garrett Wilson vs. Mike Edwards Advanced Stats
|Garrett Wilson||Mike Edwards|
|Rec. Targets||22||3||Def. Targets|
|Yards Per Reception||13.8||2||Completions Allowed|
|Rec. Yards Per Game||55||2||Tackles Per Game|
|Rec. Yards After Catch||83||0||Tackles For Loss|
|Rec. Red Zone Targets||4||0||Sacks|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.