Astros vs. Diamondbacks: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Houston Astros and Kyle Tucker will take the field against the Arizona Diamondbacks and Corbin Carroll on Sunday at 3:10 PM ET in the final game of a three-game series at Chase Field.
Oddsmakers list the Astros as -200 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Diamondbacks +165 moneyline odds to win. The total is 9 runs for the matchup (with -120 odds on the over and +100 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Astros gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Astros vs. Diamondbacks Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: ARID
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Astros Recent Betting Performance
- The Astros have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Astros and their opponents are 4-5-1 in their last 10 games with a total.
- In their last game with a spread, the Astros failed to cover.
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Diamondbacks|
|Astros vs Diamondbacks Odds|
|Astros vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
|Astros vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
Astros Betting Records & Stats
- The Astros have won 53.6% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (60-52).
- Houston has a 15-11 record (winning 57.7% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -200 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Astros a 66.7% chance to win.
- Houston has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 161 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 83 of those games (83-74-4).
- The Astros have covered 45% of their games this season, going 9-11-0 ATS.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.