Best Bets & Odds for the Rice vs. East Carolina Game – Saturday, September 30
The Rice Owls (2-2) and East Carolina Pirates (1-3) will battle in a clash of AAC rivals at Rice Stadium in Houston, Texas. We have the odds and best bets for you below.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Rice vs. East Carolina? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
When and Where is Rice vs. East Carolina?
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Rice Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Rice 31, East Carolina 27
- Rice has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- The Owls have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -160 or shorter.
- This season, East Carolina has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Pirates have not won as an underdog of +135 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Owls a 61.5% chance to win.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- Rice has two wins versus the spread in three games this season.
- The Owls have yet to cover the spread this season when favored by 3 points or more.
- East Carolina has two wins versus the spread in four games this season.
- The Pirates have been underdogs by 3 points or more three times this year and covered the spread once.
Parlay your bets together on the Rice vs. East Carolina matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (45.5)
- This season, three of Rice's four games have gone over Saturday's total of 45.5 points.
- There has been just one game featuring East Carolina this season with more combined scoring than Saturday's point total of 45.5.
- The over/under for the contest of 45.5 is 11.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Rice (35.3 points per game) and East Carolina (22 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||55.8||51.5||58|
|Implied Total AVG||35.3||29||38.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-1||1-0||0-1|
|Point Total AVG||49.3||47.5||51|
|Implied Total AVG||32.3||28||36.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-3||0-1||0-2|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.