Rangers vs. Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 30
Marcus Semien has 99 RBI, and will look for his 100th when the Texas Rangers (89-71) play the Seattle Mariners (87-73) at 7:15 PM ET on Saturday.
The Mariners will call on Luis Castillo (14-8) against the Rangers and Andrew Heaney (10-6).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers vs. Mariners Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Castillo - SEA (14-8, 3.24 ERA) vs Heaney - TEX (10-6, 4.28 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Rangers Player Props|
|Mariners vs Rangers Odds|
|Mariners vs Rangers Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Rangers|
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Andrew Heaney
- Heaney (10-6) gets the starting nod for the Rangers in his 28th start of the season. He's put together a 4.28 ERA in 143 2/3 innings pitched, with 149 strikeouts.
- The lefty last appeared in relief on Friday, when he tossed one scoreless inning against the Seattle Mariners without surrendering a hit.
- The 32-year-old has amassed a 4.28 ERA and 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings across 33 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .250 to opposing batters.
- Heaney is looking to pick up his eighth quality start of the season.
- Heaney heads into this matchup with 18 outings of five or more innings pitched this campaign.
- He will attempt for his fifth straight outing without allowing an earned run.
Andrew Heaney vs. Mariners
- He will face a Mariners offense that ranks 12th in the league with 756 total runs scored while batting .243 as a squad. His opponent has a collective .414 slugging percentage (15th in MLB play) and has hit a total of 209 home runs (11th in the league).
- Heaney has pitched 13 innings, giving up six earned runs on 10 hits while striking out 16 against the Mariners this season.
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Luis Castillo
- The Mariners' Castillo (14-8) will make his 33rd start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up five earned runs and allowed eight hits in six innings pitched against the Houston Astros on Tuesday.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 3.24 and 10 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .216 in 32 games this season.
- He has earned a quality start 18 times in 32 starts this season.
- Castillo will look to finish five or more innings for the 33rd start in a row.
- In 32 appearances this season, he has finished nine without allowing an earned run.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 30-year-old's 3.24 ERA ranks eighth, 1.065 WHIP ranks fifth, and 10 K/9 ranks 11th.
Luis Castillo vs. Rangers
- The Rangers rank third in MLB with 875 runs scored this season. They have a .263 batting average this campaign with 233 home runs (third in the league).
- This season, the right-hander has pitched against the Rangers in two games, and they have gone 13-for-47 with three doubles, a home run and four RBI over 12 innings.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.