Rangers vs. Mariners: Odds, spread, over/under - September 30
When the Texas Rangers (89-71) match up with the Seattle Mariners (87-73) at T-Mobile Park on Saturday, September 30 at 7:15 PM ET, Marcus Semien will be looking for his 100th RBI of the season (he's currently sitting at 99).
The favored Mariners have -145 moneyline odds against the underdog Rangers, who are listed at +120. The game's total is set at 7.5 runs.
Rangers vs. Mariners Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Probable Pitchers: Luis Castillo - SEA (14-8, 3.24 ERA) vs Andrew Heaney - TEX (10-6, 4.28 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Mariners Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on multiple sportsbooks.
|Mariners Moneyline||Rangers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-145||+120||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
If you're wanting to bet on the Rangers and Mariners matchup but would like some help getting started, here's a quick rundown. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Rangers (+120) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $22.00 back in your pocket.
There are lots of other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Marcus Semien get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Rangers Player Props|
|Mariners vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Rangers Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Rangers|
Rangers vs. Mariners Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Mariners have been favored 106 times and won 62, or 58.5%, of those games.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -145 or shorter, the Mariners have gone 38-26 (59.4%).
- Seattle has a 59.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Mariners went 4-1 across the five games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Seattle combined with its opponents to go over the total five times.
- The Rangers have been chosen as underdogs in 45 games this year and have walked away with the win 21 times (46.7%) in those games.
- The Rangers have a mark of 7-11 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rangers have been underdogs once in the past 10 games and lost that contest.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Texas and its opponents are 5-4-1 in the last 10 games with a total.
Rangers vs. Mariners Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Corey Seager||1.5 (+180)||1.5 (-111)||0.5 (+250)||0.5 (+130)|
|Marcus Semien||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+180)|
|Adolis García||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+310)||0.5 (+155)|
|Robbie Grossman||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+210)|
|Josh Jung||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+225)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+900||4th||1st|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.