How to Watch the Rangers vs. Mariners Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 30
The Seattle Mariners versus Texas Rangers game on Saturday at 7:15 PM ET will feature a pair of hot hitters in J.P. Crawford and Marcus Semien.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Rangers vs. Mariners Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Rangers Player Props|
|Mariners vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Rangers Odds|
|Mariners vs Rangers Prediction|
Rangers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rangers' 233 home runs rank third in Major League Baseball.
- Texas ranks third in the majors with a .455 team slugging percentage.
- The Rangers have a team batting average of .263 this season, which ranks second among MLB teams.
- Texas has scored the third-most runs in baseball this season with 875.
- The Rangers have an on-base percentage of .338 this season, which ranks third in the league.
- The Rangers rank 17th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.7 whiffs per contest.
- Texas strikes out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 23rd in MLB.
- Texas has the 17th-ranked ERA (4.31) in the majors this season.
- The Rangers have a combined WHIP of 1.273 as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in MLB.
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Andrew Heaney (10-6) will take to the mound for the Rangers and make his 28th start of the season.
- The left-hander's last appearance came in relief on Friday when he threw one scoreless inning out of the bullpen against the Seattle Mariners without allowing a hit.
- He has earned a quality start seven times in 27 starts this season.
- In 27 starts, Heaney has pitched through or past the fifth inning 18 times. He has a season average of 4.3 frames per outing.
- If he manages to end his start without allowing an earned run, he'd extend his streak of 0 ER appearances to five.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rangers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/25/2023||Angels||W 5-1||Away||Jon Gray||Patrick Sandoval|
|9/26/2023||Angels||L 9-3||Away||Cody Bradford||Reid Detmers|
|9/27/2023||Angels||W 5-0||Away||Dane Dunning||Griffin Canning|
|9/28/2023||Mariners||L 3-2||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Logan Gilbert|
|9/29/2023||Mariners||L 8-0||Away||Nathan Eovaldi||Bryan Woo|
|9/30/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Andrew Heaney||Luis Castillo|
|10/1/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Jon Gray||George Kirby|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.