Rangers vs. Mariners: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Adolis Garcia and Cal Raleigh take the field when the Texas Rangers and Seattle Mariners meet on Saturday at T-Mobile Park.
The Mariners are favored in this one, at -145, while the underdog Rangers have +120 odds to win. A 7.5-run over/under has been set for the game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rangers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Rangers vs. Mariners Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rangers Recent Betting Performance
- In their last 10 contests, the Rangers were underdogs just once and were the losers in that contest.
- When it comes to the over/under, the Rangers and their opponents are 5-4-1 in their previous 10 games.
- The past 10 Rangers games have not had a spread posted by bookmakers.
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Rangers Player Props|
|Mariners vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Rangers Odds|
|Mariners vs Rangers Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Rangers|
Rangers Betting Records & Stats
- The Rangers have been underdogs in 45 games this season and have come away with the win 21 times (46.7%) in those contests.
- Texas is 7-11 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +120 or more on the moneyline.
- The Rangers have an implied victory probability of 45.5% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- Games involving Texas have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 83 of 159 chances this season.
- The Rangers have posted a record of 9-5-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.