Rangers vs. Mariners Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 30
Saturday's contest that pits the Seattle Mariners (87-73) versus the Texas Rangers (89-71) at T-Mobile Park has a good chance to be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 5-3 in favor of the Mariners. First pitch is at 7:15 PM ET on September 30.
The Mariners will give the nod to Luis Castillo (14-8, 3.24 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 15 on the season, and the Rangers will counter with Andrew Heaney (10-6, 4.28 ERA).
Rangers vs. Mariners Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers vs. Mariners Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Mariners 5, Rangers 4.
Total Prediction for Rangers vs. Mariners
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Discover More About This Game
Rangers Performance Insights
- In their last 10 contests, the Rangers were underdogs just once and were the losers in that contest.
- When it comes to the total, Texas and its foes are 5-4-1 in its last 10 contests.
- Oddsmakers have not posted a spread in any of the Rangers' past 10 games.
- The Rangers have come away with 21 wins in the 45 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This year, Texas has won seven of 18 games when listed as at least +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Rangers have a 45.5% chance of walking away with the win.
- Texas is the third-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 5.5 runs per game (875 total).
- Rangers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.31 ERA this year, which ranks 17th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 25||@ Angels||W 5-1||Jon Gray vs Patrick Sandoval|
|September 26||@ Angels||L 9-3||Cody Bradford vs Reid Detmers|
|September 27||@ Angels||W 5-0||Dane Dunning vs Griffin Canning|
|September 28||@ Mariners||L 3-2||Jordan Montgomery vs Logan Gilbert|
|September 29||@ Mariners||L 8-0||Nathan Eovaldi vs Bryan Woo|
|September 30||@ Mariners||-||Andrew Heaney vs Luis Castillo|
|October 1||@ Mariners||-||Jon Gray vs George Kirby|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.