How to Watch the Orioles vs. Red Sox Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 30
The Baltimore Orioles and Anthony Santander will take the field against Trevor Story and the Boston Red Sox at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Saturday, with the first pitch at 7:15 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Orioles vs. Red Sox Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
Orioles Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Orioles rank 17th in baseball with 183 total home runs.
- Baltimore ranks 10th in baseball, slugging .423.
- The Orioles rank eighth in MLB with a .256 batting average.
- Baltimore has the No. 7 offense in baseball, scoring five runs per game (801 total runs).
- The Orioles rank 14th in MLB with a .322 on-base percentage.
- The Orioles' 8.4 strikeouts per game rank 13th in baseball.
- The 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by Baltimore's pitching staff ranks 16th in the majors.
- Baltimore's 3.93 team ERA ranks seventh across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Orioles pitchers combine for the No. 7 WHIP in baseball (1.241).
Red Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Red Sox's 182 home runs rank 18th in Major League Baseball.
- Fueled by 539 extra-base hits, Boston ranks seventh in MLB with a .426 slugging percentage this season.
- The Red Sox rank sixth in MLB with a .258 team batting average.
- Boston is among the highest scoring teams in baseball, ranking 10th with 764 total runs this season.
- The Red Sox have the 11th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.324).
- The Red Sox rank 12th in strikeouts per game (8.4) among MLB offenses.
- Boston has a nine K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, 10th-best in baseball.
- Boston has the 21st-ranked ERA (4.55) in the majors this season.
- The Red Sox rank 20th in MLB with a combined 1.345 WHIP this season.
Orioles Probable Starting Pitcher
- Kyle Gibson (15-9 with a 4.86 ERA and 153 strikeouts in 187 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Orioles, his 33rd of the season.
- The righty last appeared on Sunday against the Cleveland Guardians, when he threw seven innings, allowing one earned run while giving up five hits.
- Gibson is trying to secure his 18th quality start of the season.
- Gibson has pitched five or more innings in a game 27 times this year heading into this matchup.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in one of his 32 outings this season.
Red Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Red Sox's Kutter Crawford (6-8) will make his 23rd start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed four hits in 5 1/3 innings against the Chicago White Sox.
- In 22 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in three of them.
- Crawford has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
- He has finished seven appearances without allowing an earned run in 30 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Orioles Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/24/2023||Guardians||W 5-1||Away||Kyle Gibson||Triston McKenzie|
|9/26/2023||Nationals||W 1-0||Home||Kyle Bradish||Josiah Gray|
|9/27/2023||Nationals||W 5-1||Home||Grayson Rodriguez||Patrick Corbin|
|9/28/2023||Red Sox||W 2-0||Home||Dean Kremer||Chris Sale|
|9/29/2023||Red Sox||L 3-0||Home||John Means||Nick Pivetta|
|9/30/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Kyle Gibson||Kutter Crawford|
|10/1/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Kyle Bradish||Tanner Houck|
Red Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Red Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/24/2023||White Sox||L 3-2||Home||Kutter Crawford||Mike Clevinger|
|9/26/2023||Rays||L 9-7||Home||Tanner Houck||Zach Eflin|
|9/27/2023||Rays||L 5-0||Home||Brayan Bello||Tyler Glasnow|
|9/28/2023||Orioles||L 2-0||Away||Chris Sale||Dean Kremer|
|9/29/2023||Orioles||W 3-0||Away||Nick Pivetta||John Means|
|9/30/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Kutter Crawford||Kyle Gibson|
|10/1/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Tanner Houck||Kyle Bradish|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.