Best Bets & Odds for the Notre Dame vs. Duke Game – Saturday, September 30
The No. 11 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (4-1) will battle the No. 17 Duke Blue Devils (4-0) at Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium in Wilmington, North Carolina. Keep scrolling for a look at the odds and best bets for this matchup.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Notre Dame vs. Duke? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
When and Where is Notre Dame vs. Duke?
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Wilmington, North Carolina
- Venue: Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Duke 25, Notre Dame 23
- Notre Dame has won all three of the games it has been favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Fighting Irish have played three times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -225 or shorter, and claimed a victory in each game.
- Duke won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Blue Devils have played as an underdog of +185 or more once this season and won that game.
- The Fighting Irish have a 69.2% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- In five Notre Dame games this season, it has three wins against the spread.
- The Fighting Irish have an ATS record of 3-1 in their four games as a favorite of 5.5 points or more so far this season.
- Against the spread, Duke is 3-0-0 this season.
- The Blue Devils have been underdogs by 5.5 points or more once this season and covered the spread.
Parlay your bets together on the Notre Dame vs. Duke matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (52.5)
- This season, three of Notre Dame's five games have gone over Saturday's total of 52.5 points.
- Duke has yet to finish a game this season with a combined score over 52.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 76.9 points per game, 24.4 points more than the over/under of 52.5 for this game.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||52.1||52.8||49.5|
|Implied Total AVG||37.4||39.8||28|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-0||2-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-1||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||48.8||51||44.5|
|Implied Total AVG||33.3||33||34|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-0||1-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.