How to Watch the Astros vs. Diamondbacks Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 30
Chas McCormick and the Houston Astros will play Corbin Carroll and the Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field in the second of a three-game series, Saturday at 8:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Astros vs. Diamondbacks Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: ARID
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Astros vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Diamondbacks Odds|
|Astros vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
Astros Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Astros average 1.4 home runs per game to rank seventh in baseball with 220 total home runs.
- Houston is sixth in baseball, slugging .437.
- The Astros rank third in MLB with a .260 batting average.
- Houston has the No. 5 offense in MLB action, scoring 5.1 runs per game (818 total runs).
- The Astros are fourth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .332.
- Astros hitters strike out 7.7 times per game, the third-fewest strikeouts in the majors.
- The pitching staff for Houston has a collective 9.1 K/9, the seventh-best in the majors.
- Houston's 3.97 team ERA ranks eighth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Astros combine for the 14th-ranked WHIP in the majors (1.280).
Astros Probable Starting Pitcher
- Justin Verlander makes the start for the Astros, his 27th of the season. He is 12-8 with a 3.32 ERA and 139 strikeouts in 157 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Tuesday against the Seattle Mariners, the righty went eight innings, giving up one earned run while surrendering three hits.
- Verlander is looking to prolong a second-game quality start streak in this matchup.
- Verlander will look to go five or more innings for his 20th straight appearance. He's averaging six innings per outing.
- He has had five appearances this season in which he did not surrender an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Astros Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/24/2023||Royals||L 6-5||Home||Hunter Brown||Steven Cruz|
|9/25/2023||Mariners||W 5-1||Away||Justin Verlander||Luis Castillo|
|9/26/2023||Mariners||L 6-2||Away||Cristian Javier||George Kirby|
|9/27/2023||Mariners||W 8-3||Away||Framber Valdez||Bryce Miller|
|9/29/2023||Diamondbacks||W 2-1||Away||Jose Urquidy||Zac Gallen|
|9/30/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||Justin Verlander||Merrill Kelly|
|10/1/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||Justin Verlander||Zach Davies|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.