Astros vs. Diamondbacks: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Alex Bregman and the Houston Astros will play Corbin Carroll and the Arizona Diamondbacks on Saturday at Chase Field, at 8:10 PM ET.
The Astros are -135 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Diamondbacks (+110). The total for the game has been listed at 9 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Astros gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Astros vs. Diamondbacks Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: ARID
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Astros Recent Betting Performance
- In six games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Astros have a record of 1-5.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Astros and their opponents are 5-4-1 in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Astros did not cover its most recent game with a spread.
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Astros vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Diamondbacks|
|Astros vs Diamondbacks Odds|
|Astros vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
Astros Betting Records & Stats
- The Astros have a 59-52 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 53.2% of those games).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, Houston has a 45-42 record (winning 51.7% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Astros a 57.4% chance to win.
- Houston has combined with opponents to go over the total 83 times this season for an 83-73-4 record against the over/under.
- The Astros have gone 9-11-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.