Cowboys Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of now the Dallas Cowboys have the third-best odds in the league to win the Super Bowl, listed at +800.
Watch the Cowboys this season on Fubo!
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +105
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +800
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Dallas Betting Insights
- Dallas went 9-7-0 ATS last season.
- A total of nine Cowboys games last season went over the point total.
- Dallas averaged 354.9 yards per game on offense last season (11th in NFL), and it ranked 12th on the other side of the ball with 330.2 yards allowed per game.
- The Cowboys went 8-1 at home last year and 4-4 away from home.
- When the underdog in the game, Dallas went 3-2. When favored, the Cowboys were 8-3.
- In the NFC East the Cowboys were 4-2, and in the conference overall they went 8-4.
Cowboys Impact Players
- On the ground, Tony Pollard had nine touchdowns and 1,007 yards (62.9 per game) last year.
- In the passing game, Pollard scored three touchdowns, with 39 receptions for 371 yards.
- In 12 games, Dak Prescott passed for 2,860 yards (238.3 per game), with 23 touchdowns and 15 interceptions, and a completion percentage of 66.2%.
- Also, Prescott ran for 182 yards and one TD.
- In 17 games a season ago, CeeDee Lamb had 107 receptions for 1,359 yards (79.9 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- In the passing game for the Texans, Brandin Cooks scored three TDs, hauling in 57 balls for 699 yards (53.8 per game).
- Micah Parsons had 65 tackles, 13.0 TFL, 13.5 sacks, and three passes defended last year.
Bet on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cowboys Player Futures
|Brandin Cooks Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Dak Prescott MVP Odds|
|Michael Gallup Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|CeeDee Lamb MVP Odds|
|Micah Parsons MVP Odds|
2023-24 Cowboys NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Giants||W 40-0||+8000|
|2||September 17||Jets||W 30-10||+6600|
|3||September 24||@ Cardinals||-||+100000|
|5||October 8||@ 49ers||-||+600|
|6||October 16||@ Chargers||-||+3000|
|9||November 5||@ Eagles||-||+800|
|11||November 19||@ Panthers||-||+25000|
|15||December 17||@ Bills||-||+1000|
|16||December 24||@ Dolphins||-||+1400|
|18||January 7||@ Commanders||-||+8000|
Odds are current as of September 19 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.