Jose Altuve Player Prop Bets: Astros vs. Blue Jays - June 8
Jose Altuve -- 0-for-4 in his most recent game -- will be in action for the Houston Astros against the Toronto Blue Jays, with Jose Berrios on the mound, on June 8 at 7:07 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his most recent game (0-for-4) against the Blue Jays.
Jose Altuve Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: José Berríos
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +650)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +230)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jose Altuve? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Jose Altuve At The Plate
- Altuve is hitting .261 with three doubles, two home runs and seven walks.
- Altuve has picked up a hit in 66.7% of his 12 games this year, with more than one hit in 25.0% of those games.
- In 12 games played this season, he has gone deep in two of them.
- Altuve has driven in a run in three games this year (25.0%), including one multiple-RBI game.
- He has scored in seven of 12 games (58.3%), including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jose Altuve Home/Away Batting Splits
|4 (57.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||4 (80.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (60.0%)|
|3 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (80.0%)|
|1 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (20.0%)|
|2 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||1 (20.0%)|
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Blue Jays has a collective 9.6 K/9, the first-best in the league.
- The Blue Jays' 3.83 team ERA ranks ninth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Blue Jays surrender the third-most home runs in baseball (84 total, 1.3 per game).
- Berrios gets the start for the Blue Jays, his 13th of the season. He is 5-4 with a 3.66 ERA and 68 strikeouts in 71 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Saturday against the New York Mets, the right-hander tossed six innings, allowing one earned run while surrendering four hits.
- The 29-year-old ranks 32nd in ERA (3.66), 42nd in WHIP (1.248), and 37th in K/9 (8.6) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.