Rangers vs. Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 7
The Texas Rangers (40-20) bring a five-game winning streak into a home matchup versus the St. Louis Cardinals (25-37) at 8:05 PM ET on Wednesday.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Rangers will send Jon Gray (6-1) to the mound, while Jack Flaherty (3-4) will get the nod for the Cardinals.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers vs. Cardinals Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Gray - TEX (6-1, 2.51 ERA) vs Flaherty - STL (3-4, 4.55 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Player Props|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Cardinals|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Odds|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Prediction|
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jon Gray
- The Rangers will hand the ball to Gray (6-1) for his 12th start of the season.
- The right-hander did not allow a run in seven innings pitched on Saturday in his last outing, a matchup with the Seattle Mariners.
- The 31-year-old has pitched in 11 games this season with an ERA of 2.51, a 2.55 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.021.
- He's looking to extend his two-game quality start streak.
- Gray has eight starts in a row of five innings or more.
- He has two appearances this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 11 chances this season.
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jack Flaherty
- Flaherty gets the start for the Cardinals, his 13th of the season. He is 3-4 with a 4.55 ERA and 64 strikeouts in 63 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty's last appearance came on Friday against the Pittsburgh Pirates, when he threw 5 1/3 innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up six hits.
- The 27-year-old has put together a 4.55 ERA and 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings over 12 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .263 to opposing hitters.
- Flaherty has recorded three quality starts this season.
- Flaherty will look to prolong a three-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 5.3 frames per appearance).
- In two of his appearances this season he has not give up an earned run.
- The 27-year-old's 4.55 ERA ranks 58th, 1.516 WHIP ranks 66th, and 9.1 K/9 ranks 32nd among qualifying pitchers this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.