Rangers vs. Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 4
The Texas Rangers (37-20) have a 2-0 series lead, aiming to sweep the Seattle Mariners (29-29) on Sunday at Globe Life Field, at 2:35 PM ET.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Rangers will send Nathan Eovaldi (7-2) to the mound, while Bryce Miller (3-2) will get the nod for the Mariners.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers vs. Mariners Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 2:35 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Eovaldi - TEX (7-2, 2.42 ERA) vs Miller - SEA (3-2, 3.00 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Mariners Player Props|
|Rangers vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Mariners|
|Rangers vs Mariners Odds|
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Nathan Eovaldi
- Eovaldi (7-2) will take to the mound for the Rangers and make his 12th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday, when he allowed four hits in five scoreless innings against the Detroit Tigers.
- The 33-year-old has pitched to a 2.42 ERA this season with 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 1.7 walks per nine across 11 games.
- He has started 11 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in seven of them.
- Eovaldi will look to finish five or more innings for the 12th start in a row.
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Bryce Miller
- Miller gets the start for the Mariners, his seventh of the season. He is 3-2 with a 3.00 ERA and 31 strikeouts through 36 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Tuesday against the New York Yankees, when he tossed 4 2/3 innings, allowing eight earned runs while giving up 11 hits.
- The 24-year-old has a 3.00 ERA and 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings over six games this season, while allowing a batting average of .185 to opposing hitters.
- Miller has five quality starts under his belt this year.
- Miller enters the game with five outings of five or more innings pitched this campaign.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.