Mitch Garver Player Prop Bets: Rangers vs. Mariners - June 4
Mitch Garver -- 2-for-5 with a home run and an RBI in his last game -- will be in action for the Texas Rangers versus the Seattle Mariners, with Bryce Miller on the hill, on June 4 at 2:35 PM ET.
In his previous game, he notched a home run while going 2-for-5 against the Mariners.
Mitch Garver Game Info & Props vs. the Mariners
- Game Day: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Game Time: 2:35 PM ET
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mariners Starter: Bryce Miller
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -154)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +300)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Mitch Garver? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Mariners Player Props|
|Rangers vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Mariners|
|Rangers vs Mariners Odds|
Mitch Garver At The Plate
- Garver has three home runs and three walks while hitting .292.
- Garver has gotten a hit in five of seven games this season (71.4%), with multiple hits twice.
- He has homered in two of seven games played this year, and in 11.1% of his plate appearances.
- Garver has driven in a run in two games this season, with multiple runs batted in once.
- He has scored in three of seven games (42.9%), including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Mitch Garver Home/Away Batting Splits
|5 (100.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||0 (0.0%)|
|2 (40.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||0 (0.0%)|
|3 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||0 (0.0%)|
|2 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|2 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||0 (0.0%)|
Mariners Pitching Rankings
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Mariners pitching staff ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Mariners have the ninth-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.84).
- Mariners pitchers combine to surrender 51 home runs (0.9 per game), the least in the league.
- The Mariners are sending Miller (3-2) out to make his seventh start of the season. He is 3-2 with a 3.00 ERA and 31 strikeouts in 36 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Tuesday, the righty threw 4 2/3 innings against the New York Yankees, giving up eight earned runs while surrendering 11 hits.
- The 24-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.00, with 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings, in six games this season. Opponents are batting .185 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.