Jacob Meyers Player Prop Bets: Astros vs. Angels - June 4
On Sunday, Jacob Meyers (.529 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including two home runs) and the Houston Astros face the Los Angeles Angels, whose starting pitcher will be Griffin Canning. First pitch is at 2:10 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a one-hit performance (1-for-3) against the Angels.
Jacob Meyers Game Info & Props vs. the Angels
- Game Day: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Angels Starter: Griffin Canning
- TV Channel: SportsNet SW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +750)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +230)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +165)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jacob Meyers? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Angels Player Props|
|How to Watch Astros vs Angels|
|Astros vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Angels Odds|
|Astros vs Angels Prediction|
Jacob Meyers At The Plate
- Meyers is hitting .243 with eight doubles, a triple, five home runs and 13 walks.
- Meyers has recorded a hit in 26 of 42 games this season (61.9%), including nine multi-hit games (21.4%).
- He has homered in 11.9% of his games this season, and 3.1% of his chances at the plate.
- Meyers has driven home a run in 11 games this season (26.2%), including more than one RBI in 11.9% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on two occasions..
- In 17 games this year (40.5%), he has scored, including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jacob Meyers Home/Away Batting Splits
|13 (56.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (68.4%)|
|4 (17.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (26.3%)|
|9 (39.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (42.1%)|
|4 (17.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.3%)|
|5 (21.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (31.6%)|
Angels Pitching Rankings
- The 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Angels pitching staff ranks 13th in the league.
- The Angels have the 19th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.40).
- The Angels rank 17th in baseball in home runs surrendered (66 total, 1.1 per game).
- Canning (4-2) takes the mound for the Angels in his ninth start of the season. He has a 4.89 ERA in 42 1/3 innings pitched, with 39 strikeouts.
- In his most recent appearance on Tuesday, the righty threw six innings against the Chicago White Sox, allowing three earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- The 27-year-old has amassed a 4.89 ERA and 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings in eight games this season, while allowing a batting average of .253 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.