Astros vs. Angels: Odds, spread, over/under - June 4
Yordan Alvarez and the Houston Astros (35-23) will be seeking a series sweep when they face off against Shohei Ohtani and the Los Angeles Angels (30-30) at Minute Maid Park on Sunday, June 4. First pitch is set for 2:10 PM ET.
The Astros are -150 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Angels (+125). Houston (-1.5) is favored on the run line. The total for the matchup has been set at 9 runs.
Astros vs. Angels Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Minute Maid Park
- Probable Pitchers: J.P. France - HOU (1-1, 4.00 ERA) vs Griffin Canning - LAA (4-2, 4.89 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Astros vs. Angels Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at multiple sportsbooks.
|Astros Moneyline||Angels Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-140||+120||Astros (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-150||+125||Astros (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-145||+125||Astros (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-150||+130||Astros (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're wanting to bet on the Astros and Angels game but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick primer. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Astros (-150) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning, you'd get $16.67 back in your pocket.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Alex Bregman get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Angels Player Props|
|How to Watch Astros vs Angels|
|Astros vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Angels Prediction|
Astros vs. Angels Betting Trends and Insights
- The Astros have been favorites in 42 games this season and won 25 (59.5%) of those contests.
- The Astros have gone 18-10 (winning 64.3% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -150 or shorter.
- Houston has a 60% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Astros have a 6-2 record across the eight games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Houston and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total six times.
- The Angels have been victorious in 12, or 46.2%, of the 26 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Angels have been victorious three times in six chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or longer on the moneyline.
- In six games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Angels have a record of 2-4.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to hit the over seven times.
Astros vs. Angels Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|José Abreu||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+160)|
|Kyle Tucker||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+360)||0.5 (+135)|
|Alex Bregman||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+145)|
|Mauricio Dubon||1.5 (+170)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+230)|
|Yordan Alvarez||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+250)||0.5 (+125)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Astros Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+650||3rd||1st|
|Win AL West||-184||-||1st|
Think the Astros can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Houston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.