Astros vs. Angels Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 3
The Houston Astros (34-23) square off against the Los Angeles Angels (30-29) on Saturday at Minute Maid Park, at 4:10 PM ET.
The Astros will call on Cristian Javier (6-1) versus the Angels and Patrick Sandoval (3-4).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Astros vs. Angels Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Minute Maid Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Javier - HOU (6-1, 2.97 ERA) vs Sandoval - LAA (3-4, 3.42 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Angels Player Props|
|How to Watch Astros vs Angels|
|Astros vs Angels Odds|
|Astros vs Angels Prediction|
Astros Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Cristian Javier
- The Astros will hand the ball to Javier (6-1) for his 12th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed four hits in five innings against the Oakland Athletics.
- The 26-year-old has pitched in 11 games this season with a 2.97 ERA and 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .203.
- He has earned a quality start six times in 11 starts this season.
- Javier will look to finish five or more innings for the 12th start in a row.
Cristian Javier vs. Angels
- The Angels are batting .258 this season, eighth in MLB. They have a team slugging percentage of .428 (seventh in the league) with 79 home runs.
- The right-hander has allowed the Angels to go 3-for-20 with a home run and two RBI in six innings this season.
Angels Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Patrick Sandoval
- Sandoval (3-4 with a 3.42 ERA and 36 strikeouts in 55 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Angels, his 11th of the season.
- The left-hander's most recent time out came on Sunday against the Miami Marlins, when he went six innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing eight hits.
- In 10 games this season, the 26-year-old has an ERA of 3.42, with 5.9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .231 against him.
- Sandoval is trying to secure his fifth quality start of the year.
- Sandoval has put together seven starts this year that he pitched five or more innings.
Patrick Sandoval vs. Astros
- The opposing Astros offense has the 18th-ranked slugging percentage (.394) and ranks 19th in home runs hit (60) in all of MLB. They have a collective .246 batting average, and are 19th in the league with 467 total hits and 16th in MLB action scoring 257 runs.
- In 6 1/3 innings over one appearance against the Astros this season, Sandoval has a 5.68 ERA and a 1.105 WHIP while his opponents are batting .269.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.