Astros vs. Angels: Odds, spread, over/under - June 3
When the Houston Astros (34-23) and Los Angeles Angels (30-29) match up at Minute Maid Park on Saturday, June 3, Cristian Javier will get the ball for the Astros, while the Angels will send Patrick Sandoval to the hill. The game will begin at 4:10 PM ET.
The Astros are -165 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Angels (+140). Houston is the run-line favorite (-1.5). The total is 8.5 runs for the contest (with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under).
Astros vs. Angels Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Minute Maid Park
- Probable Pitchers: Javier - HOU (6-1, 2.97 ERA) vs Sandoval - LAA (3-4, 3.42 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Astros vs. Angels Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Astros Moneyline||Angels Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-155||+135||Astros (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-165||+140||Astros (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-169||+140||Astros (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-170||+145||Astros (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're looking to bet on the Astros and Angels matchup but would like some help getting started, here's a quick primer. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Astros (-165) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $16.06 back in your pocket.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Alex Bregman hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Angels Player Props|
|Astros vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Angels|
|Astros vs Angels Prediction|
Astros vs. Angels Betting Trends and Insights
- The Astros have been favorites in 41 games this season and won 24 (58.5%) of those contests.
- The Astros have gone 13-6 (winning 68.4% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -165 or shorter.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Houston has a 62.3% chance to win.
- The Astros have a 5-3 record over the eight games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Houston combined with its opponents to go over the run total five times.
- The Angels have been underdogs in 25 games this season and have come away with the win 12 times (48%) in those contests.
- The Angels have been listed as an underdog of +140 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- The Angels have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
Astros vs. Angels Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Jose Altuve||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+180)|
|José Abreu||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+145)|
|Yordan Alvarez||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+275)||0.5 (+125)|
|Alex Bregman||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+150)|
|Mauricio Dubon||1.5 (+165)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+210)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Astros Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+650||3rd||1st|
|Win AL West||-140||-||1st|
Think the Astros can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Houston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.