Rockets Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Houston Rockets (18-54) currently have +100000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship. They next play on the road against the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday, March 22 at 8:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rockets NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+100000||25th||Bet $100 to win $100000|
|To Make the Finals||+50000||-||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Think the Rockets can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rockets Standings Information
The Rockets would not qualify for the playoffs if the regular season ended today, as the No. 15 team in the Western Conference, 17.5 games behind the No. 10 Jazz.
|6||Golden State Warriors||11.5|
|9||Oklahoma City Thunder||12.5|
|11||Los Angeles Lakers||13.0|
|12||New Orleans Pelicans||13.5|
|13||Portland Trail Blazers||16.5|
|14||San Antonio Spurs||28.5|
Rockets Team Stats
- The Rockets have gone 18-54 so far this season.
- The Rockets have a 12-26 record at home and a 6-28 record on the road.
- The Rockets have won two games (2-2) when playing as favorites, with 16 wins (16-52) when listed as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Rockets are 4-4. And they are 10-10 in games decided by two possessions or less.
- The Rockets have a record of 1-1 when favored by three points or fewer this season. They also have only one win when favored by 3.5 or more points (1-1).
- The Rockets are 3-4 this season when playing as underdogs by three points or fewer, and 13-48 when underdogs by more than three points.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Rockets' Top Players
- Jalen Green leads the Rockets in scoring, tallying 21.9 points per game to go with 3.9 rebounds and 3.5 assists.
- Alperen Sengun is Houston's leading rebounder, grabbing 8.8 per game, while Kevin Porter Jr. is its best passer, averaging 5.8 assists in each contest.
- Green makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rockets, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
- Tari Eason is Houston's leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Jabari Smith Jr. leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.