Mavericks Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Dallas Mavericks (36-38) are not expected to be contenders this season, with +3000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship as they ready for a matchup on the road against the Charlotte Hornets on Sunday, March 26 at 1:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Mavericks NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+3000||9th||Bet $100 to win $3000|
|To Make the Finals||+1400||-||Bet $100 to win $1400|
Think the Mavericks can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Mavericks Standings Information
The Mavericks would not qualify for the playoffs if the regular season ended today, as the No. 11 team in the Western Conference, tied with the No. Thunder.
|6||Golden State Warriors||11.0|
|8||Los Angeles Lakers||12.5|
|9||New Orleans Pelicans||13.0|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||13.5|
|13||Portland Trail Blazers||17.0|
|14||San Antonio Spurs||30.5|
Mavericks Team Stats
- The Mavericks have won 36 games so far this season (36-38).
- This year, the Mavericks have a 22-16 record at home and a 14-22 record on the road.
- The Mavericks are 29-19 in games they were listed as the favorite, and 7-19 in games they were listed as underdogs.
- The Mavericks are 8-10 in one-possession games and 20-18 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- The Mavericks are 6-6 this season when favored by three points or fewer, and are 23-13 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- The Mavericks have a pair of wins when playing as underdogs by three or fewer points this season (2-5), and they have won five games when underdogs by 3.5 points or more (5-14).
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Mavericks' Top Players
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Mavericks is Luka Doncic, who tallies 32.9 points, 8.6 rebounds and 8.2 assists per game.
- Kyrie Irving leads the Mavericks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Doncic is Dallas' leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Christian Wood leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.