Astros vs. Twins: Odds, spread, over/under - May 31
Yordan Alvarez's Houston Astros (32-22) and Byron Buxton's Minnesota Twins (28-27) will go head to head in the series rubber match on Wednesday, May 31 at Minute Maid Park. The contest will begin at 8:10 PM ET.
The Twins are +150 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the Astros (-185). Houston is the run-line favorite (-1.5). The total is 7.5 runs for this game.
Astros vs. Twins Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Minute Maid Park
- Probable Pitchers: Hunter Brown - HOU (5-1, 3.28 ERA) vs Louie Varland - MIN (2-1, 4.24 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Astros vs. Twins Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on several sportsbooks.
|Astros Moneyline||Twins Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-180||+155||Astros (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-185||+150||Astros (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-189||+160||Astros (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-180||+155||Astros (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to put money on the Astros and Twins matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Astros (-185), for example -- will win. It's that easy! If the Astros win, and you bet $10, you'd get $15.41 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Yordan Alvarez hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Twins Player Props|
|Astros vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Twins|
|Astros vs Twins Prediction|
Astros vs. Twins Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Astros have won 22 out of the 38 games, or 57.9%, in which they've been favored.
- The Astros have a 12-4 record (winning 75% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -185 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 64.9% chance of a victory for Houston.
- The Astros went 6-2 across the eight games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Houston and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Twins have won in six, or 30%, of the 20 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Twins have played as an underdog of +150 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- In five games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Twins have a record of 2-3.
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times in the last 10 games with a total.
Astros vs. Twins Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Jose Altuve||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+230)|
|José Abreu||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+175)|
|Alex Bregman||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+145)|
|Yordan Alvarez||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+280)||0.5 (+145)|
|Jeremy Pena||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+240)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Astros, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Astros Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+650||3rd||1st|
|Win AL West||-140||-||1st|
Think the Astros can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Houston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.