Astros vs. Twins Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 31
Wednesday's game at Minute Maid Park has the Houston Astros (32-22) matching up with the Minnesota Twins (28-27) at 8:10 PM ET (on May 31). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 4-3 win for the Astros, so it should be a competitive matchup.
The Astros will give the nod to Hunter Brown (5-1) versus the Twins and Louie Varland (2-1).
Astros vs. Twins Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet SW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Astros vs. Twins Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Astros 4, Twins 3.
Total Prediction for Astros vs. Twins
- Total Prediction: Under 7.5 runs
Discover More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Twins Player Props|
|Astros vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Twins|
|Astros vs Twins Odds|
Astros Performance Insights
- The Astros have played as the favorite in eight of their past 10 games and won six of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Houston and its opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Astros have four wins against the spread in their last eight chances.
- This season, the Astros have been favored 38 times and won 22, or 57.9%, of those games.
- Houston has a record of 12-4, a 75% win rate, when favored by -185 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 64.9% chance of a victory for the Astros.
- Houston has scored the 20th-most runs in the majors this season with 244 (4.5 per game).
- The Astros have the first-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (3.19).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 26||@ Athletics||W 5-2||Hunter Brown vs James Kaprielian|
|May 27||@ Athletics||W 6-3||Framber Valdez vs Austin Pruitt|
|May 28||@ Athletics||W 10-1||Cristian Javier vs Ken Waldichuk|
|May 29||Twins||L 7-5||J.P. France vs Sonny Gray|
|May 30||Twins||W 5-1||Brandon Bielak vs Joe Ryan|
|May 31||Twins||-||Hunter Brown vs Louie Varland|
|June 1||Angels||-||Framber Valdez vs Reid Detmers|
|June 2||Angels||-||Cristian Javier vs Shohei Ohtani|
|June 3||Angels||-||J.P. France vs Patrick Sandoval|
|June 4||Angels||-||Brandon Bielak vs Griffin Canning|
|June 5||@ Blue Jays||-||Hunter Brown vs Alek Manoah|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.