The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Rory Sabbatini
The Charles Schwab Challenge is in progress, and after the second round Rory Sabbatini is in 112th place at +8.
Looking to bet on Rory Sabbatini at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for all the stats and odds you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rory Sabbatini Insights
- Sabbatini has finished below par on four occasions, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 11 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
- Sabbatini has carded a score within three shots of the day's best in one of his last 11 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day three times.
- In his past five tournaments, Sabbatini has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past five tournaments.
- Sabbatini has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past five tournaments.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Sabbatini has four top-20 finishes, with two of them being top-10 finishes, in his past 11 appearances at this tournament. His average finishing position has been 42nd.
- In his past 11 appearances at this tournament, he has made the cut eight times.
- Sabbatini finished 119th in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2023).
- Courses on the PGA Tour have been an average length of 7,297 yards in the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 70 that's 7,209 yards.
- Colonial Country Club is 7,209 yards, three yards shorter than the average course Sabbatini has played in the past year (7,212).
Sabbatini's Last Time Out
- Sabbatini was in the 55th percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, with an average of par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.36-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship was poor, putting him in the third percentile of the field.
- Sabbatini was better than just 7% of the field at the Wells Fargo Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.57.
- Sabbatini shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of eight par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the eight par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Sabbatini carded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.2).
- Sabbatini recorded fewer birdies or better (one) than the tournament average of 5.0 on the 22 par-4s at the Wells Fargo Championship.
- In that last outing, Sabbatini's par-4 performance (on 22 holes) included a bogey or worse seven times (worse than the field average, 6.9).
- Sabbatini finished the Wells Fargo Championship with a birdie or better on one par-5 hole, compared to the field average of 4.0 on the six par-5s.
- On the six par-5s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Sabbatini underperformed compared to the tournament average of 0.7 bogeys or worse on those holes by recording one.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Sabbatini Odds to Win: +500000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Sabbatini's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.