The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Kyle Westmoreland
Following the second round of the Charles Schwab Challenge, Kyle Westmoreland is in 83rd at +3.
Looking to wager on Kyle Westmoreland at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for the statistics you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Kyle Westmoreland Insights
- Over his last 11 rounds, Westmoreland has shot under par three times, while also carding three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with a top-10 score once in his last 11 rounds.
- Westmoreland has registered a score within five shots of the day's best in one of his last 11 rounds.
- In his past five events, Westmoreland has had an average finish of 74th.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he's made the cut twice.
- Westmoreland hasn't finished inside the top 20 in any of his past five appearances, with an average finish of 74th.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Westmoreland finished 97th in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2023).
- Colonial Country Club will play at 7,209 yards for this event. In the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,297.
- Courses that Westmoreland has played in the past year have measured an average of 7,278 yards, 69 yards longer than the 7,209-yard Colonial Country Club this week.
Westmoreland's Last Time Out
- Westmoreland finished in the 0 percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, with an average of 3.50 strokes.
- He averaged 4.09 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which landed him in the 17th percentile of the field.
- Westmoreland shot better than 39% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.47.
- Westmoreland did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Westmoreland had four bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.8).
- Westmoreland had fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 6.8 on the 22 par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson.
- At that most recent tournament, Westmoreland carded a bogey or worse on four of 22 par-4s (the field averaged 4.5).
- Westmoreland finished the AT&T Byron Nelson carding a birdie or better on four par-5 holes, compared to the field average of 4.9 on the six par-5s.
- On the six par-5s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Westmoreland had more bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average (0.4).
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Westmoreland Odds to Win: +500000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Westmoreland's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.