Madison Keys 2023 French Open Odds
Madison Keys has reached the French Open round of 64 and will play Kayla Day. Keys' monyeline odds to win the tournament at Stade Roland Garros are +12500.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Keys at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Keys' Next Match
Keys will face Day in the round of 64 on Wednesday, May 31 at 5:00 AM ET, after beating Kaia Kanepi 6-1, 3-6, 6-1 in the round of 128.
Keys is listed at -550 to win her next matchup versus Day. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Madison Keys Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +5000
- US Open odds to win: +3300
- French Open odds to win: +12500
Want to bet on Keys? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128 on Monday, Keys defeated No. 74-ranked Kanepi, 6-1, 3-6, 6-1.
- The 28-year-old Keys is 23-17 over the past 12 months and is still seeking her first tournament victory.
- Keys has a match record of 5-3 on clay over the last 12 months.
- Through 40 matches over the past year (across all court surfaces), Keys has played 20.4 games per match. She won 52.5% of them.
- Over the past year, Keys has played eight matches on clay, and 19.4 games per match.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Keys has won 68.5% of her games on serve, and 36.4% on return.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Keys has won 67.9% of her games on serve, and 42.9% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.