Kayla Day 2023 French Open Odds
Play continues at the French Open, with Kayla Day in the round of 64 against Madison Keys. Day's odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros are +50000.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Day at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Day's Next Match
Day will play in the French Open round of 64 after defeating Kristina Mladenovic 7-5, 6-1, and now faces Keys on Wednesday, May 31 at 5:00 AM ET.
Day currently has odds of +350 to win her next matchup versus Keys. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Kayla Day Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +50000
Want to bet on Day? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128, Day was victorious 7-5, 6-1 against Mladenovic on Monday.
- In seven tournaments over the past year, Day has yet to win a title, and her overall record is 12-6.
- Day is 6-1 on clay over the past year, with no tournament victories.
- Through 18 matches over the past 12 months (across all court types), Day has played 23.2 games per match. She won 54.4% of them.
- On clay, Day has played seven matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 20.3 games per match while winning 60.6% of games.
- Day, over the past 12 months, has won 71.8% of her service games and 38.2% of her return games.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Day has been victorious in 71.4% of her service games and 54.5% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.