Bernarda Pera 2023 French Open Odds
A round of 64 match is next for Bernarda Pera in the French Open, and she will play Donna Vekic. Pera's odds to win it all at Stade Roland Garros are +30000.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Pera at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Pera's Next Match
Pera will play Vekic in the round of 64 on Wednesday, May 31 at 5:00 AM ET, after beating Anett Kontaveit 7-6, 6-2 in the round of 128.
Pera is currently listed at +130 to win her next match versus Vekic. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Bernarda Pera Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +30000
Want to bet on Pera? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Pera defeated Kontaveit 7-6, 6-2 on Monday in the Round of 128.
- Pera has won two of her 21 tournaments so far over the past year, with an overall match record of 30-19.
- On clay over the past year, Pera has gone 17-4 and has won two titles.
- Through 49 matches over the past year (across all court types), Pera has played 21.1 games per match. She won 53.6% of them.
- On clay, Pera has played 21 matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 19.4 games per match while winning 61.4% of games.
- Over the past 12 months, Pera has won 69.7% of her service games, and she has won 36.4% of her return games.
- Pera has claimed 73.4% of her service games on clay over the past year and 46.3% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.