Astros Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Houston Astros (34-23) are currently +650 to win the World Series, the best odds in the American League. To win the AL West, the Astros' odds are -140 (tops in the division).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Astros MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+650||3rd||(+650, bet $100 to win $650)|
|To Win the AL West||-140||-||(-140, bet $140 to win $100)|
Think the Astros can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Astros Standings Information
In the AL Wild Card standings, the Astros are first, 2.0 games ahead of the Orioles (first team out).
|4||Los Angeles Angels||6.5|
Astros Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Astros has a collective 9.9 K/9 to lead MLB.
- Houston's 3.21 team ERA ranks first across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Astros have a 9-5 record in games this season when they belt at least two home runs.
- Houston is 8-2 in games this season when it has had at least five extra-base hits.
- The Astros have a 17-11 record in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Houston has gone 26-7 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Astros Next Game Information
Astros Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Yordan Alvarez||+2000||-||-||.279/.391/.585 15 HR 50 RBI|
|Kyle Tucker||+5000||-||-||.281/.355/.452 7 HR 34 RBI|
|José Abreu||+10000||-||-||.213/.275/.265 1 HR 22 RBI|
|Alex Bregman||+15000||-||-||.248/.343/.385 7 HR 32 RBI|
|Jose Altuve||+20000||-||-||.286/.388/.500 2 HR 6 RBI|
|Jeremy Pena||+20000||-||-||.252/.309/.435 8 HR 26 RBI|
|Framber Valdez||-||+800||-||6-4 2.16 ERA 9.6 K/9|
|Cristian Javier||-||+8000||-||6-1 2.97 ERA 9.5 K/9|
|Jose Urquidy||-||+15000||-||2-2 5.20 ERA 7.5 K/9|
|Luis Garcia||-||+10000||-||2-2 4.00 ERA 10.3 K/9|
|Yainer Diaz||-||-||+10000||.231/.254/.369 2 HR 6 RBI|
|Hunter Brown||-||+6000||+600||5-2 3.75 ERA 10.7 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Astros gear at Fanatics!
Astros' Top Players
- Yordan Alvarez, the team's best hitter this year, is batting .279 with a .391 OBP, 15 home runs, 37 runs scored, and 50 RBI.
- So far this year, Alex Bregman has put up a .728 OPS, hitting .248/.343/.385 with seven doubles, seven home runs, 30 walks and 32 RBI. He has also stolen one base.
- At the dish, Kyle Tucker has put up a .808 OPS, hitting .281/.355/.452 with 13 doubles, seven home runs, 25 walks and 32 RBI. He has also stolen eight bases.
- Jeremy Pena has delivered a .252/.309/.435 triple slash with 13 doubles, eight home runs, 12 walks and 26 RBI so far this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.