Stars vs. Avalanche Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - April 1
The Dallas Stars (41-20-14), winners of three road games in a row, visit the Colorado Avalanche (44-24-6) at Ball Arena on Saturday at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+, ALT, and BSSWX.
In the last 10 games for the Stars, their offense has totaled 35 goals while their defense has given up 31 (they have a 6-3-1 record in those games). In 34 power-play opportunities during that time, they have scored eight goals (23.5% success rate).
Ahead of watching this matchup, here's our prediction for which team will bring home the win in Saturday's hockey action.
Stars vs. Avalanche Predictions for Saturday
Our computer model for this game expects a final score of Avalanche 4, Stars 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Avalanche (-165)
- Total Pick: Over (6)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Avalanche (-0.7)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with DraftKings.
Stars Splits and Trends
- The Stars (41-20-14 overall) have posted a record of 7-14-21 in games that have gone to OT this season.
- In the 25 games Dallas has played that were decided by one goal, it racked up 27 points.
- In 11 games this season when the Stars finished a game with just one goal, they earned a total of four points (1-8-2).
- Dallas has earned 16 points (5-3-6 record) this season when scoring exactly two goals .
- The Stars have scored more than two goals in 48 games, earning 76 points from those contests.
- This season, Dallas has capitalized on a single power-play goal in 25 games has a record of 13-5-7 in those matchups.
- When it outshoots its opponent this season, Dallas has posted a record of 23-11-6 (52 points).
- The Stars' opponents have had more shots in 31 games. The Stars went 14-9-8 in those contests (36 points).
|Avalanche Rank||Avalanche AVG||Stars AVG||Stars Rank|
|2nd||25.2%||Power Play %||23.2%||8th|
|16th||79.7%||Penalty Kill %||83.3%||3rd|
Put your picks to the test and bet with DraftKings.
Stars vs. Avalanche Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSWX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.