Texas vs. Miami (FL): Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Elite Eight
The No. 2 seed Texas Longhorns (29-8) will play the No. 5 seed Miami Hurricanes (28-7) in the NCAA Tournament Elite Eight on Sunday at T-Mobile Center, airing on CBS beginning at 5:05 PM.
You can see odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Texas vs. Miami (FL) matchup in this article.
Texas vs. Miami (FL) Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 5:05 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: CBS
Texas vs. Miami (FL) Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Texas Moneyline||Miami (FL) Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Texas (-3.5)||147.5||-185||+155||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Texas (-3.5)||147.5||-190||+160||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Texas (-4)||149.5||-179||+150||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Texas vs. Miami (FL) Betting Trends
- Texas has compiled a 19-17-1 record against the spread this season.
- So far this season, 17 out of the Longhorns' 37 games have hit the over.
- Miami (FL) has compiled a 20-14-0 record against the spread this year.
- So far this year, 16 out of the Hurricanes' 34 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
Texas Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +400
- Texas' national championship odds (+400) place it fourth-best in college basketball, but according to computer rankings it is only sixth-best.
- Sportsbooks have moved the Longhorns' national championship odds up from +2200 at the beginning of the season to +400. Among all teams in college basketball, that is the 74th-biggest change.
- With odds of +400, Texas has been given a 20% chance of winning the national championship.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.