Kevin Porter Jr. Player Prop Bets: Rockets vs. Cavaliers - March 26
The Houston Rockets, Kevin Porter Jr. included, match up versus the Cleveland Cavaliers on Sunday at 6:00 PM ET.
With prop bets available for Porter, let's break down some stats and trends to assist you in making good selections.
Kevin Porter Jr. Prop Bets vs. the Cavaliers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Kevin Porter Jr.'s player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Kevin Porter Jr. Insights vs. the Cavaliers
- This season, Kevin Porter Jr. has made 6.5 field goals per game, which adds up to 11.2% of his team's total makes.
- This season, he's accounted for 14.5% of his team's three-pointers made, averaging 2.2 per game.
- Porter's Rockets average 103.0 possessions per game, ninth-highest among NBA teams, while the Cavaliers are one of the league's slowest with 98.7 possessions per contest.
- The Cavaliers are the best defensive team in the league, giving up 106.7 points per game.
- Allowing 40.9 rebounds per game, the Cavaliers are the second-ranked squad in the NBA.
- The Cavaliers concede 23.1 assists per contest, best in the NBA.
- The Cavaliers are the second-ranked team in the league at allowing threes, conceding 11.3 made 3-pointers per game.
Kevin Porter Jr. vs. the Cavaliers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Porter or any of his Rockets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.