Alperen Sengun Player Prop Bets: Rockets vs. Cavaliers - March 26
Alperen Sengun and his Houston Rockets teammates hit the court versus the Cleveland Cavaliers on Sunday at 6:00 PM ET.
Let's break down Sengun's prop bets, and some stats and trends to help you make good wagers.
Alperen Sengun Prop Bets vs. the Cavaliers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Alperen Sengun's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Alperen Sengun Insights vs. the Cavaliers
- This season, Alperen Sengun has made 5.9 shots per game, which accounts for 13.1% of his team's total makes.
- Sengun's opponents, the Cavaliers, have one of the slowest offensive tempos, ranking 25th, averaging 98.7 possessions per game, while his Rockets average 103 per game, ninth-highest among NBA teams.
- Defensively, the Cavaliers are No. 1 in the league, giving up 106.7 points per contest.
- On the glass, the Cavaliers have allowed 40.9 rebounds per game, which puts them second in the NBA.
- The Cavaliers allow 23.1 assists per contest, best in the league.
- In terms of 3-pointers, the Cavaliers have conceded 11.3 makes per contest, second in the league.
Alperen Sengun vs. the Cavaliers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Sengun or any of his Rockets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.