The 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship Odds & Preview: Max McGreevy
The Corales Puntacana Championship is entering the final round, and Max McGreevy is currently in 63rd with a score of -1.
Looking to place a bet on Max McGreevy at the Corales Puntacana Championship this week? Read on for the betting trends you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Max McGreevy Insights
- Over his last 12 rounds, McGreevy has shot better than par on five occasions, while also shooting one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the five best scores in two of his last 12 rounds played.
- McGreevy has carded a score within three shots of the day's best in two of his last 12 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day three times.
- In his past five events, McGreevy has had an average finish of 34th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past five appearances.
- McGreevy hasn't finished inside the top 20 in any of his past five events, with an average finish of 34th.
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Corales Puntacana Championship Insights and Stats
- McGreevy finished 35th in his only finish at this event in two visits.
- McGreevy has made the cut in one of his past two appearances at this tournament.
- McGreevy last competed at this event in 2023 and finished 35th.
- This event will take place on a par 72 that registers at 7,670 yards, 376 yards longer than the average for Tour stops in the past year.
- The courses that McGreevy has played in the past year have had an average distance of 7,252 yards, while Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course) will be 7,670 yards this week.
McGreevy's Last Time Out
- McGreevy was in the 15th percentile on par 3s at the Valspar Championship, with an average of 3.30 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.22-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship was below average, putting him in the 20th percentile of the field.
- McGreevy shot better than only 23% of the golfers at the Valspar Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- McGreevy did not card a birdie on any of the 10 par-3s at the Valspar Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3s at the Valspar Championship, McGreevy recorded less bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (3.4).
- McGreevy's two birdies or better on the 18 par-4s at the Valspar Championship were less than the tournament average (3.3).
- In that most recent tournament, McGreevy carded a bogey or worse on six of 18 par-4s, same as the field average.
- McGreevy ended the Valspar Championship with a birdie or better on one par-5 hole, while the field averaged 4.3 on the eight par-5s.
- The field at the Valspar Championship averaged 1.3 bogeys or worse on the eight par-5s, but McGreevy finished without one.
Corales Puntacana Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: March 23 - 26, 2023
- Course: Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course)
- Location: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Par: 72 / 7,670 yards
- McGreevy Odds to Win: +6600 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
All statistics in this article reflect McGreevy's performance prior to the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.