UCLA vs. Oklahoma Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Published: Mar. 19, 2023 at 10:42 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 6:39 PM CDT
Monday's game between the UCLA Bruins (26-9) and Oklahoma Sooners (26-6) matching up at Pauley Pavilion has a projected final score of 75-71 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of UCLA, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will begin at 10:00 PM ET on March 20.
In their last time out, the Bruins won on Saturday 67-45 against Sacramento State.
UCLA vs. Oklahoma Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Pauley Pavilion in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's NCAA Tournament game and other live sports without cable!
UCLA vs. Oklahoma Score Prediction
- Prediction: UCLA 75, Oklahoma 71
UCLA Schedule Analysis
- The Bruins' best win of the season came in a 69-65 victory against the No. 5 Stanford Cardinal on March 3.
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, the Bruins are 9-9 (.500%) -- tied for the 11th-most victories, but also tied for the 38th-most losses.
- UCLA has tied for the 22nd-most Quadrant 2 wins in the country (six).
UCLA 2022-23 Best Wins
- 69-65 over Stanford (No. 5/AP Poll) on March 3
- 80-63 over Tennessee (No. 24/AP Poll) on November 20
- 73-59 over Arizona (No. 25/AP Poll) on March 2
- 72-65 over South Dakota State (No. 27) on November 19
- 73-66 on the road over Washington State (No. 23/AP Poll) on January 22
Oklahoma Schedule Analysis
- The Sooners picked up their best win of the season on January 8, when they beat the Iowa State Cyclones, who rank No. 17 in the AP's Top 25, by a score of 82-79.
- The Sooners have tied for the 19th-most Quadrant 1 victories in the country (seven).
- When facing Quadrant 2 teams, Oklahoma is 8-1 (.889%) -- tied for the 11th-most victories.
- The Bruins have tied for the 68th-most Quadrant 3 wins in the country according to the RPI (six).
Oklahoma 2022-23 Best Wins
- 82-79 at home over Iowa State (No. 17/AP Poll) on January 8
- 69-59 at home over Ole Miss (No. 18) on December 4
- 98-92 on the road over Baylor (No. 34) on February 7
- 80-74 at home over Kansas (No. 38) on January 14
- 86-80 on the road over Kansas (No. 38) on February 19
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
UCLA Performance Insights
- The Bruins average 70.1 points per game (83rd in college basketball) while giving up 61.4 per outing (96th in college basketball). They have a +305 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 8.7 points per game.
- In conference games, UCLA scores fewer points per game (67.7) than its overall average (70.1).
- The Bruins put up 71.3 points per game when playing at home, compared to 67.4 points per game away from home, a difference of 3.9 points per contest.
- When playing at home, UCLA is allowing 7.4 fewer points per game (58.0) than when playing on the road (65.4).
- In their last 10 games, the Bruins have been scoring 67.6 points per contest, an average that's slightly lower than the 70.1 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
Oklahoma Performance Insights
- The Sooners have a +297 scoring differential, topping opponents by 9.3 points per game. They're putting up 84.5 points per game, second in college basketball, and are giving up 75.2 per outing to rank 353rd in college basketball.
- In conference action, Oklahoma is putting up fewer points (83.7 per game) than it is overall (84.5) in 2022-23.
- The Sooners average 84.7 points per game at home, and 84.6 on the road.
- At home, Oklahoma allows 71.3 points per game. Away, it allows 79.8.
- Over their past 10 games, the Sooners are scoring 80.2 points per contest, compared to their season average of 84.5.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.