Tarleton State vs. Radford Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - March 19
Sunday's contest features the Radford Highlanders (19-14) and the Tarleton State Texans (17-16) matching up at Ocean Center in what is expected to be a tight matchup, with a projected 69-67 victory for Radford according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 4:00 PM ET on March 19.
There is no line set for the matchup.
Tarleton State vs. Radford Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: FloSports
- Where: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Venue: Ocean Center
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Tarleton State vs. Radford Score Prediction
- Prediction: Radford 69, Tarleton State 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Tarleton State vs. Radford
- Computer Predicted Spread: Radford (-0.2)
- Computer Predicted Total: 136.3
Tarleton State has a 13-15-0 record against the spread so far this season compared to Radford, who is 14-14-0 ATS. The Texans are 12-16-0 and the Highlanders are 13-15-0 in terms of going over the point total. Tarleton State is 4-6 against the spread and 4-6 overall in its past 10 contests, while Radford has gone 3-7 against the spread and 5-5 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on college basketball with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Tarleton State Performance Insights
- The Texans average 72.0 points per game (171st in college basketball) while allowing 67.8 per contest (109th in college basketball). They have a +140 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 4.2 points per game.
- Tarleton State comes up short in the rebound battle by an average of 2.1 boards. It is grabbing 27.9 rebounds per game (349th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 30.0 per outing.
- Tarleton State hits 3.0 fewer threes per game than the opposition, 4.8 (356th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 7.8.
- The Texans average 94.3 points per 100 possessions on offense (167th in college basketball), and allow 88.7 points per 100 possessions (96th in college basketball).
- Tarleton State has typically won the turnover battle this season, committing 11.8 per game (175th in college basketball play) while forcing 17.3 (fourth in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.