How to Watch Tarleton State vs. Radford on TV or Live Stream - March 19
Published: Mar. 19, 2023 at 9:18 AM CDT
The Tarleton State Texans (17-16) travel to face the Radford Highlanders (19-14) after dropping three consecutive road games. It begins at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 19, 2023.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
Tarleton State vs. Radford Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Ocean Center in Daytona Beach, Florida
- TV: FloSports
- Live Stream select March Madness games on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Watch college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Tarleton State Stats Insights
- The Texans are shooting 45.4% from the field, 0.2% higher than the 45.2% the Highlanders' opponents have shot this season.
- Tarleton State is 13-3 when it shoots better than 45.2% from the field.
- The Texans are the 349th-ranked rebounding team in the country, the Highlanders sit at 141st.
- The Texans' 72 points per game are 7.1 more points than the 64.9 the Highlanders give up.
- Tarleton State is 13-6 when giving up fewer than 69.7 points.
Tarleton State Home & Away Comparison
- At home, Tarleton State averages 80.8 points per game. On the road, it scores 63.6.
- At home, the Texans concede 60.6 points per game. On the road, they allow 74.3.
- At home, Tarleton State drains 6.3 trifectas per game, 2.7 more than it averages away (3.6). Its 3-point shooting percentage is also higher at home (38.8%) than away (28.2%).
Tarleton State Schedule
|2/28/2023||S'western Assemblies||W 110-45||Wisdom Gym|
|3/7/2023||UT Rio Grande Valley||W 74-70||Michelob ULTRA Arena|
|3/9/2023||Utah Valley||L 72-58||Orleans Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.