Rockets vs. Pelicans: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Houston Rockets (18-52) are 5.5-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they host the New Orleans Pelicans (33-37) on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at Toyota Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSNO and SportsNet SW. The matchup's point total is set at 227.5.
Rockets vs. Pelicans Odds & Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Toyota Center in Houston, Texas
- TV: BSNO and SportsNet SW
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rockets Betting Records & Stats
- Houston and its opponents have combined to score more than 227.5 points in 34 of 70 games this season.
- Houston's average game total this season has been 228.5, 1.0 more point than this matchup's over/under.
- So far this year, Houston has compiled a 30-40-0 record against the spread.
- The Rockets have been victorious in 16, or 24.2%, of the 66 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Houston has a record of 8-39, a 17% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +185 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Houston has a 35.1% chance of pulling out a win.
Rockets vs. Pelicans Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 227.5||% of Games Over 227.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Rockets Insights & Trends
- Houston has a 6-4 record against the spread while going 5-5 overall over its past 10 games.
- In their past 10 contests, the Rockets have gone over the total five times.
- This season, Houston is 18-18-0 at home against the spread (.500 winning percentage). Away, it is 12-22-0 ATS (.353).
- The Rockets average just 3.1 fewer points per game (110.4) than the Pelicans allow their opponents to score (113.5).
- Houston is 16-11 against the spread and 13-14 overall when it scores more than 113.5 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Rockets vs. Pelicans Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Rockets vs. Pelicans Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.