How to Watch the Rockets vs. Pelicans Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for March 17
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 3:31 PM CDT
The New Orleans Pelicans (33-36) hit the road in Southwest Division play against the Houston Rockets (17-52) on March 17, 2023. This is the third matchup between the squads this season.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Rockets and Pelicans, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to fuboTV.
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Rockets vs. Pelicans Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Toyota Center in Houston, Texas
- TV: Bally Sports
- Watch Pelicans vs. Rockets with fuboTV
Watch the NBA and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with fuboTV.
Rockets Stats Insights
- The Rockets are shooting 45.5% from the field, 2.1% lower than the 47.6% the Pelicans' opponents have shot this season.
- Houston has compiled a 9-11 straight-up record in games it shoots over 47.6% from the field.
- The Rockets are the top rebounding team in the league, the Pelicans sit at 12th.
- The Rockets average only 3.2 fewer points per game (110.3) than the Pelicans allow their opponents to score (113.5).
- Houston has put together a 12-14 record in games it scores more than 113.5 points.
Rockets Home & Away Comparison
- At home the Rockets are not as good offensively, averaging 110.2 points per game, compared to 110.4 on the road. But they are better defensively, allowing 114.8 points per game at home, compared to 121.7 on the road.
- Houston is conceding fewer points at home (114.8 per game) than on the road (121.7).
- The Rockets pick up 0.7 fewer assists per game at home (22.3) than on the road (23.0).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.