Baylor vs. UCSB: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - First Round
The No. 3 seed Baylor Bears (22-10) and the No. 14 seed UCSB Gauchos (27-7) will meet on Friday at 1:30 PM in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament. Baylor is a 10.5-point favorite in the contest, which airs on TNT. Here's everything you need to know ahead of this 3-14 matchup in the South Region bracket. The point total is 141.5 in the matchup.
Baylor vs. UCSB Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 1:30 PM ET
- TV: TNT
- Where: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Ball Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Baylor Betting Records & Stats
- Baylor and its opponents have gone over 141.5 combined points in 20 of 30 games this season.
- The average point total in Baylor's games this year is 147.4, 5.9 more than this matchup's over/under.
- The Bears have a 16-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- Baylor has won 13, or 61.9%, of the 21 games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Baylor has been at least a -600 moneyline favorite three times this season and won all of those games.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 85.7% chance of a victory for Baylor.
Baylor vs. UCSB Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 141.5||% of Games Over 141.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Baylor Insights & Trends
- Baylor is 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its last 10 contests.
- Six of Bears' last 10 outings have gone over the total.
- The 77.2 points per game the Bears record are 11.6 more points than the Gauchos give up (65.6).
- Baylor is 15-9 against the spread and 18-6 overall when scoring more than 65.6 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Baylor vs. UCSB Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 10.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Baylor vs. UCSB Home/Away Splits
|10-6-0||Home ATS Record||7-6-0|
|4-6-0||Away ATS Record||8-5-0|
|82.2||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||75.3|
|71.1||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||69.6|
|8-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||10-3-0|
|6-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-7-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.