How to Watch Houston vs. Northern Kentucky on TV or Live Stream - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 11:18 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 16, 2023 at 4:45 PM CDT
The No. 1 seed Houston Cougars (31-3) will look to beat the No. 16 seed Northern Kentucky Norse (22-12) in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament on Thursday at Legacy Arena at BJCC. This matchup tips off at 9:20 PM.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
Houston vs. Northern Kentucky Game Info
- When: Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 9:20 PM ET
- Where: Legacy Arena at BJCC in Birmingham, Alabama
- TV: TNT
- Live Stream select March Madness games on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Watch college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Houston Stats Insights
- The Cougars are shooting 46.2% from the field this season, 2.5 percentage points higher than the 43.7% the Norse allow to opponents.
- Houston has a 24-0 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 43.7% from the field.
- The Norse are the 263rd-ranked rebounding team in the country, while the Cougars sit at 12th.
- The 75 points per game the Cougars put up are 11.4 more points than the Norse allow (63.6).
- Houston has a 27-1 record when putting up more than 63.6 points.
Houston Home & Away Comparison
- At home, Houston is posting 1.7 more points per game (77.3) than it is in away games (75.6).
- The Cougars give up 54.4 points per game when playing at home this season, compared to 60.9 when playing on the road.
- Houston is averaging 7.9 three-pointers per game with a 34% shooting percentage from beyond the arc in home games, which is 0.9 fewer threes and 5.299999999999997% points worse than it is averaging in away games (8.8, 39.3%).
|3/10/2023||East Carolina||W 60-46||Dickies Arena|
|3/11/2023||Cincinnati||W 69-48||Dickies Arena|
|3/12/2023||Memphis||L 75-65||Dickies Arena|
|3/16/2023||Northern Kentucky||-||Legacy Arena at BJCC|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.