Texas A&M Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Oddsmakers have given the Texas A&M Aggies (25-9) the 20th-best odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +5000 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Texas A&M and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
The Aggies play the Penn State Nittany Lions, beginning at 9:55 PM ET on Thursday, March 16 in the First Round. Texas A&M is favored by 2.5 points, and the point total is set at 134.5.
Texas A&M NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+5000||20th||Bet $100 to win $5000|
|Pre-Tournament||+5000||20th||Bet $100 to win $5000|
|Pre-New Year||+15000||42nd||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|Preseason||+10000||32nd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Texas A&M Team Stats
- Texas A&M's +239 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 7.0 points per game) is a result of scoring 73.2 points per game (139th in college basketball) while giving up 66.2 per contest (65th in college basketball).
- Texas A&M has a 22-4 record in games it was listed as favorites, and a 3-5 record in games it was listed as the underdog.
- As three-point (or fewer) favorites this season, Texas A&M has posted a perfect 3-0 record. They are 19-4 when favored by more than three points.
Texas A&M Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 6-6 | Q2 Record: 6-1 | Q3 Record: 5-0 | Q4 Record: 8-2
- Texas A&M has tied for the 22nd-most Quadrant 1 victories in the country (six).
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, Texas A&M is 6-1 (.857%) -- tied for the 18th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Texas A&M Players
- Wade Taylor IV leads the Aggies in points and assists. He averages 16.5 points per game while tacking on 4.0 assists.
- Dexter Dennis paces Texas A&M with 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Taylor makes 2.3 threes per game to lead the Aggies.
- Texas A&M's blocks leader is Dennis, who collects 0.6 per game. Taylor leads the team by averaging 1.8 steals an outing.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.